For us, sustainability means taking a holistic approach to issues relating to ecology, economics, and society. This approach involves engaging in long-term sustainability efforts that benefit our profitability, not least by way of ongoing improvements in resource management. This, in turn, is a key prerequisite for ensuring the longevity of our sustainability efforts.
Borga Group’s overall sustainability objectives, we will:
- work to improve the resource management of its own activities;
- evaluate and compensate for Borga’s environmental and social footprint from its products, and involve suppliers and customers in this process;
- run the business in accordance with sound environmental standards and in a way that, as a minimum, corresponds to the requirements laid down in applicable legislation;
- work actively to improve the work environment and safety of all workplaces on an ongoing basis; and
- follow up on results and revise objectives on an ongoing basis in order to minimise the company’s environmental and climate footprint.
Sustainable working methods go hand in hand with the profitability of the business, as this requires the efficient utilisation of all our resources.
We are resolute in running the business sustainably in order to offer our customers important added value, including enabling them to achieve their own sustainability objectives.
Borga’s roots are in the countryside. For us, it goes without saying that we care about the environment and climate.
For us sustainability is, to a large extent, feeling responsible for the environment and taking concrete measures to help support the climate both in the short and long term.
Borga wants to help ensure a sound society that enjoys good health, tolerance, and equality.
This commitment covers how we behave as an employer, purchaser of products and services, supplier, and social actor in general.